Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete Active Zone Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using fitbit app on android for my Inspire 2 device.

Active Zone Minutes -> Settings -> Delete Active Zone Minutes 

I entered my desired time period to delete and press the check mark to submit. I get a message "Something went wrong. Please try again later." and no changes to my Active Zone Minutes. 

My heart rate was elevated for a period of time, but I don't want it to count as Active Zone Minutes because I wasn't truly active during that time. I have tried several times to delete and get the same result. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I appear to have the same problem, not that I have ever tried to do this 🙂

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this is the bug, I think, and the work around. From my poking and prodding, it seems that the error occurs (for me, at least) when I try to delete the zone minutes for a specific period of time on one day. The app crashes, or you get the error ANY time the end date and time are BEFORE the start date and time.

When you start in the Delete AZM window, the default date and time values are:

1. Start date/time is the current time, minus 5 minutes (e.g. 02 FEB 2023 @ 2:30 PM)
  2. End date/time is the current time (e.g. 02 FEB 2023 @ 2:35 PM)

What I noticed is that I can set the start date and time, with no problem - e.g. 27 DEC 2022 @ 7:30 PM

The error now occurs when I change the end date to 27 DEC 2022, because the end date & time are now BEFORE the start values.

If I change the end time FIRST, to 8:00 PM, and then change the date to 27 DEC 2022, there is no condition where the end date and time is before the start date and time, and I can delete the data.

I hope this makes sense.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer