Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannote set up SpO2 clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently replaced my versa 2 with another versa 2. The clock I used on my old one was the SpO2 clock and I absolutely loved it. I just set up my new versa 2 last night and it won't let me click on this clock and says it's unavailable for my gitbit, which doesn't make sense because it was on my last one. I tried updating the app and still no luck. Please help!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When get new tracker, often have to wait a few days for firmware update to get all features added. That might be the case here as SpO2 measurement might have been added after original rollout.  I suggest wait a few days for firmware update, then try again.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

When get new tracker, often have to wait a few days for firmware update to get all features added. That might be the case here as SpO2 measurement might have been added after original rollout.  I suggest wait a few days for firmware update, then try again.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow Thanks for your input. That seems about right.

@Heathermky Welcome to the forums. I am glad to read that you have a new Versa 2. I will be glad to help you with that. 

What Johny explained makes sense. Usually you have to wait a while to get the latest firmware update. On launch the Versa 2 did not have the SpO2 feature. Since you have a new Versa 2, it must have the first firmware Version installed. Note that the Versa 2 updates the firmware on the backgorund. This means that the update will be shown after the download is complete. I believe that a progress of this download is not shown, so I beg for your patience. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes