Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access my FitBit info on my android phone anymoreuse

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have used the FitBit app on my android phonesince  I have had my FitBit Charge 2. One day this week I was unable to get on. I checked Fitbit.com and it said to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now when I go to log in it says my email or password is wrong. I can sign in on the computer with the email and password but cant on the phone. When I retry it keeps saying FitBit.com is down for maintenance.  It has said that for 2 days. Can't use the app but can get on via computer. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I agree mine just went down today. I could sync with phone but couldn't use device. What's up with that crar

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out the pinned thread at the top of this forum. Numerous sync problems with Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with the app on my Galaxy S7 which is running Android 8.0. It start sometime this morning (17/04/2019 UK time). App is saying that my password is incorrect. My user name and password are correct as I'm logged in on the website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My fit bit is still not working. the clock works, date works records steps but can't access anything else. What is the problem
Best Answer
0 Votes