Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant stop email and notifications using samsung8 and blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Samsung S 8. And have a blaze

There is no settings for email notifications on my dashboard.

My dashboard has lifetime badges achievements and step goals to turn off and on.

The buzzing of each email and text interfere with my step and exercise notifications.

It buzz so frequently I've become insensitive and loose the prompt to meet my hourly step goal. How do I turn off my email and text notifications?

Help please.😢

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My dashboard has lifetime badges achievements and step goals to turn off and on.

The buzzing of each email and text interfere with my step and exercise notifications.

It buzz so frequently I've become insensitive and loose the prompt to meet my hourly step goal. How do I turn off my email and text notifications?

Help please.😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a note 5 and I'm having the same problem. I found where to turn off email notifications, but that wasn't enough. You also have to go into app notifications and turn off email the as well. My problem is that i have to turn them off daily. I go back in and the email app is checked again. How do I stop it?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't turn off email notifications. They are disabled under the notification setting on my blaze. I go into app notifications and uncheck email. Within hours of us back on. The constant buzz of the notifications is distracting, but it also drains the battery. I want the text and call alerts. How do I stop this?

Best Answer