Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant synch to Bluetooth Samsung phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3 will no longer synch to my Samsung Galaxy phone. It has been working though has required over the past few days for the phone to be switched off and on for it to synch. Now the Charge 3 appears in the available devices list on the phone but cant synch up to it. Nothing but problems this has to be the biggest piece of poo known to man....

Tried to set it upp as new device.....app finds tracker, accepts 4 digit code but cant connect. This is back to the shop tomorrow for a full refund, not bad, 2nd Charge 3 in 4 weeks, so peeded off with this poor s/w

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Reverting to a previous s/w build isn’t a fix its an admission of failure. Looking at the tens of complaints about synching issues on Android I’m not alone. Really tempted to get a full refund on this Charge 3 and go for a Garmin..

Paul
Best Answer
0 Votes

I kind of agree with you.
They should definitely be more cautious with their software releases.
However, I'm not a Fitbit employee or anything like that. So Fitbit actually does NOT recommend this temporary solution (reverting to older app versions).  Mind you, 2.95 version might not support Versa 2 !
It's just me trying to offer some help, and If I had the issue you're dealing with, I would try the steps I proposed, at least until Fitbit finally releases a good working version of their app 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes