Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of email and password charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Somehow this has been changed and I need to secure my own email and password. I have asked for Fitbit help but silence was the response. Can someone please help with this?  Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @GAFx, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm sure in no time you will get the help you need from our Support team, but now that you are here let me step in and give you the help you need to secure your password and email.

To change your password you need to do the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  2. Click Log In and Forgot your password?
  3. Enter your email address and click Send Reset Email. A link where you can reset your password will be sent to your email address.
  4. Go to your email inbox and click the link in the email. This link will take you to our mobile website.
  5. Enter your new password and click Change. You'll need to enter your password here and then once again to log into your account. Keep this in mind and be sure to enter your password correctly both times.
  6. Return to the Fitbit app and log in.

I'm not sure if you need to change your email as well, but if this is something you need to do here are the steps: 

1. Sign in to your account at https://www.fitbit.com. Note that it's not possible to change your email address from the Fitbit app on your mobile device. You need to use a web browser.
2. When you're signed in, click the gear icon on the top right.
3. Click Settings and look at the Personal Info section.
4. Below Email Address enter a preferred email of your choice. (Make sure the email is not under a different Fitbit account)
5. Type your password in the password field. 
6. At the bottom of the page, click Submit.

Whit this you will be ready. So let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes