Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing to Huawei p8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to sync charge2 with Huawei p8, any suggestions?

Moderator's edit: Edited title for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, hello, @chrispy68! Welcome to the Community!  In this case, please begin by restarting your tracker:

1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port into a computer or wall outlet and insert the other end into the Fitbit tracker as you normally would to charge it please.

2. While the Fitbit is plugged into the charging cable on a computer or wall outlet, press and hold the button for 10 seconds or until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number.

• Turn off the bluetooth from your phone please.

• Turn off your phone for 30 seconds and then turn it back on.

• Please let me know when the phone is on again so we can proceed with the next steps.

• Turn on the bluetooth and open the Fitbit app please.

• Try to sync the tracker to your account from the Fitbit app, not the Bluetooth Settings.

If your tracker is still unresponsive, please try the following:

•  

Go to Bluetooth settings on your device, select your Fitbit and then tap “forget device”

This should get you back on track, let me know how that goes! Cat Happy
Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hello, 

I just have my new fitbit charge 2 and I paired with my samsung tablet but I cannot with my huawei p8. 

I tried to do what you indicated, to install and reinstall the app, turn on and off, but nothing. Can you help me?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

A very warm welcome to the Forums @SariaK.

It is possible that the Charge 2 paired with your tablet, I'd recommend that you turn off the Bluetooth on your tablet and try to do the syncing with your P8.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer