Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped syncing with Droid Turbo 2 days ago

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge does not seem to be syncing with the app for the last two days. No steps, no sleep, nothing. I have repeatedly tried syncing and logged out and logged in again. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Diamond2019, good to see you around the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard!

I'm wondering if you have installed the new version of the Fitbit? A few days ago was released a new version so my first recommendation would be to review if there is not a pending update on your Google Play store. For more details please review the following post: Android app version 2.63 is now available - 12/12.

If the syncing issues continues, please try the steps from the following post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps. Keep me posted how it goes!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. I checked and tried everything you mentioned. It
still hasn't synced since the update went through on Dec. 12. Not sure what
to do at this point.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got it for Christmas.

Same here. I even went to the little power icon next to the watch and THERE you'll find notification settings. I've turned on/off my phone. Reset Bluetooth, went back to basic messenger.

Watch is going back....

Don't know what I did. I'm plain tired but finally got it to work after 2 hours of hitting button after button. Walked away from my phone ready to put it back in it's case and I got a notification. 

Not happy as a first experience but am glad it's working now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes