Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Considering Android devices make up about 86% of the mobile device market share, I find it surprising at the pace Fitbit adds new compatible android devices.

I purchased a fitbit Charge 2 and was naive in assuming I could just purchase and use. I'm currently pulling my hair out trying to get it syncing with my Oneplus 6.

I've had about 5 other fitness trackers and never had any issues like this. I'm not sure what Fitbit is doing, oh how they are so popular  

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Kelvor, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and thank you for your great feedback. I'm not trying to debate your point of view as I we consider all feedback a great opportunity to improve.

For the same reason that variety of the Android market is so wide, it may take some time for a mobile device to be confirmed as compatible. 

If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices.

It would not hurt to give it a try to this help article in case you haven't tried it yet: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

As moderators that is all the information we have available, however as soon more updates arise, I will keep you posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes