Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 with LG G7 Thinq

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the new LG G7 ThinQ.........it is synced with my Charge 2 - however, not able to get any notifications such as texts or calls.  I tried looking at supported devices and this phone didn't pop up.............. Am I doing something wrong or will my Charge 2 really not give me  me my phone notifications??

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @kherc18, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and my apologies for the late response. Indeed, the LG G7 ThinQ is not confirmed as compatible, so I would like to recommend the following troubleshooting recommendations: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

see you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will this become available with th thinq anytime soon?

Best Answer

Is there a way to find out if it is in the works. I didnt realize this would be an issue. If there are no plans to fix it, I will just sent the band back.

Best Answer

I got mine to work with the location on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, this is kind of a deal breaker for me. If this can't be fixed, I would rather switch to a smart watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a deal breaker for me. If it can't be fixed, I would rather switch to a smart watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 45 minutes of going through settings on the phone and opening access to the fitbit , I finally got it to work. I am going to keep it. So far, it is working fine. I havent tried the gps feature yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What exactly did you do in the settings to get it to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know what you did exactly to get it to work???  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I honestly don't, it just started vibrating one day. I know I turned it on in the fitbit app and then made sure to allow notifications. I also think you have to have your location turned on your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I think I got it. Go into the app and delete your fitbit and then reinstall it. I did this and so far it's been syncing for the last 3 days. Only thing is, if your phone is on silent you won't get call/text notifications on your fitbit. I had a Samsung Galaxy S7 before this and it did that for a hot second too before they fixed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally got mine to work and in the fitbit app there is a thing you can set that will allow it to vibrate when on silent.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes