Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 not showing sleep score, but syncs everything to the app. Anyone else?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For a while now I noticed when scrolling down to look at my sleep score on my charge 5 it has been showing just "--", and when I go the app and sync it shows my sleep score just fine. When I go back to the watch it still shows - -. I've restarted the charge 5 but it's wierd that the watch won't show sleep but the app will. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @h1idet welcome to the community, as you have a sleep score on your app but not your Charge 5 I suggest you restart your Charge 5, again this video demonstrates the two options.

Is this happening frequently or just one night? You may find this article of interest What's sleep score in the Fitbit app? - Fitbit Help Center 

I hope this helps, please post here again & let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hello @h1idet 

I've seen other users report that they don't see their sleep data on their Fitbit devices but their sleep data shows in the Fitbit app. So far, I haven't seen a solution yet.

The good news is that as long as you see your sleep data in the Fitbit app, that means your data was uploaded to your account on the Fitbit servers. So, although it's annoying not to see your sleep metrics on your device, your data isn't lost.

Hopefully, this issue will be fixed soon in a future update.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer