Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR is not connecting with my phone's bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does my phone ( Wiley fox, spark 2) not pick up my charge HR device. It was alright till about 2 weeks ago. Picks up my wife's Alta HR and other Bluetooth devices

As a result I cannot sync without turning phone off as on then it syncs  quite quickly. Have tried force stopping Bluetooth, editing cache etc and still no better. Have had Charge HR for 18 months and no trouble. Keefy62

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community @Keefy62, welcome aboard! 

My apologies for the late response and you did good in trying those troubleshooting steps on your own to address this issue. If the issue persists, as a matter of review, give it a try to this suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the issue continue, I suggest to keep an eye in the next app version. We have started rolling out a new version for the Fitbit app in Android that will gradually become available for all our users. If you are not able to see the update now, try later. For more details refer to this post: Android app version 2.74 is now available - 7/2

Keep in mind this phone is not listed as compatible, which is important to mention. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, well yes, my phone's Bluetooth does not pick up the fitbit, but somehow it does update after a few tries, without turning the phone off and on again. This worked after clearing the cache etc in the Bluetooth setting, then going to the settings, looked for back up and reset and in there I found 'reset network settings' clicked on that and then switched phone off and on and it works better than it did. 

The phone iam using is a Wiley Fox Spark X

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes