Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR won't pair to my computer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my account to link it to my my computer,  now my hr will get found,  and I can get the pin entered but it won't pair. 

Thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Willametteriver, welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community! I was reading you are trying to link your account to your computer. I'm assuming that you have an account already using an Android device since you mentioned you wanted to update your account, is this correct? Also let me know if you are trying to add a new tracker to your account or is the same tracker that you already have in use.

If you are just trying to sync with your computer, note that is not require to pair your tracker again. Once you have pair the tracker to your account, is not require to do the initial process to sync with other platforms. In your case would be just matter to log in with the same account you've registered your Fitbit tracker in your computer; either using the Windows 10 Fitbit app or Fitbit connect in the case you have a Mac Computer. Just make sure to turn On the native Bluetooth of the computer in order to sync your data.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes