Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge Phone & Text Notification on Samsung phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Don't get notifications for phone or text on Samsung cell. And do not know where the solutions tab is that some mention.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @warnold, welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community. I would like to ask you, what type of notifications you are referring? I'm curios to know if are the Fitbit app notifications (e.g: Low battery Notifications) or you are referring to the call ID notification feature of your tracker, the one you aren't receiving? Once I have clear this, I'm sure we can share some ideas to fix this issue and find a solution. 

I'll be around, hope to hear from you pretty soon. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
It is the phone ID that I am not receiving. Thx.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for letting me know @warnold that is the caller ID the one you are seeing. I recommend to try again to enable the call notifications on your app one more time. If is not working, take a look at the troubleshooting article called:  "My tracker isn't receiving call or text notifications from my Android device" I'm sure this information will help you to resolved the issue.

Keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer