Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat option is pathetic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The chat option in the fitbit app is pathetic.  We don't get to see the sent messages.  No conversation like option, each message is an individual entry in the app even if it's from the same person. Can't see messages more than a month old. The notifications are delayed. Sometimes the send button sends the message multiple times to the recipient. Please come up with a new version and of fitbit chat. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Shir. I believe you are referring to the Message option where you can send messages to other Fitbit friends. That feature is set up to remove messages that are over a month old. It's a matter of using server space efficiently. As for your other comment, I agree, it would be nice to be able to see our sent messages, along with received messages. Sometimes I can't remember if I responded or not. And I'd like to see the flow of conversation.

You can enter each of your ideas as New Feature Requests here. This way your ideas will be reviewed by the Fitbit developers. And other Fitbit users can vote for your ideas. Please let me know if you do. I'll vote for your suggestions!!

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more with you! Using the chat option during a challenge is absolutely useless since notifications from random stuff populates the chat leaving messages in limbo.  

Not very well thought and poorly executed.  

Best Answer