Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face flickers on and off

Just started last night  I charged my phone yesterday afternoon 

When I tap watch to wake up. It flickers and goes off can not see what the msgs are in the screen.  It is like it is stuck in sleep mode.   Is anyone else

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Hawkeyefan , welcome to the community, may I assume you mean when you charged your watch? The state of charge on your phone will not affect your watch functions. Assuming your watch (you do not say which one it is) and your phone (can you let us know more about it) are both charged and have healthy battery reserves you should try restarting them When you restart your phone Sync then go to the phone settings>apps>Fitbit>clear cache>force stop>restart your phone. In your device follow the manual instructions, if you are stuck let us know which device it is and we can give you detailed instructions. If you are still stuck try changing the watch face in the Fitbit clocks tab.

Let us know how you get on by posting here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charge5 watch and Samsung phone.  Syncing is working.  Will try to restart the watch to see if that clears things.  Thanks for your reply 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarted watch.  Problem still exists.  Walked through a similar issue noted on Android charge5 help center.  The process involved removing device from Bluetooth and trying to connect device again.  Unfortunately once I unpaired the device, then unable to get the device in pairing mode.  Will check to make sure I have the latest upgrades again.  I see where there was another fitbit release for Android  out this week.  Did not see it yesterday when I attempted to update app and firmware.  

Best Answer
0 Votes