Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Fairphone 2 with Fitbit Flex2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Just bought and connected my Fitbit Flex 2 to my computer and fitbit app. 

I was just about to sync the notifications for calls and texts but couldn't since I have a Fairphone 2 (android platform). 

Will you soon make it possible for us Fairphone users as well, to connect our devices to calls and text, alarms and everything else? 

Would be really great since it seems like a great thing and also one of the reasons I chose Fitbit! 😃

Thank you!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SunsetRunner, I've noticed you are new around so let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit. As Fitbit we are always working to make wider the option of mobile devices that support the Fitbit app, so we've been eager to get support out as quickly as possible. The tricky part of this is while many Android devices have a Bluetooth 4.0 chip, not all devices are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App.

At the moment I don't have any update regarding this phone brand, although I invite you to stay tune for more updates. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices.

Also feel free to share your suggestion in our Feature Suggestion board. If you find a similar idea you can vote for their idea and add your comments as share your own suggestion. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you around again.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes