Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issue with WiFi and not showing Active zone minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to update the app and not the watch. I have a fitbit versa. I updated the app this weekend on my LG Xpressions Plus android but I'm not sure if my fitbit versa updated. It won't stay synced to my Wi-Fi and it's not showing the zones feature on my fitbit versa watch like it does on the app. Can this be fixed. If so what do I need to do.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @dsebren, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. Let me share with you that the Fitbit app and firmware updates are completely different procedures, therefore, if you updated the app, this doesn't mean that the watch was updated as well. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if you're experiencing syncing difficulties with your device or it's not staying connected to your WiFi network? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi?

In regards the active zone minutes, please check: What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? for more details.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've been having syncing issues a little bit before the update and now it
will only sync maybe twice a day once in the morning and then once at
night. What do I do now? It's really frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @dsebren.

Thanks for letting me know that you're experiencing syncing difficulties with your device. To fix this situation, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

I'll be around if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes