Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't connect for live data?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Getting message "Couldn't connect for live data" after trying to sync Charge HR. Also, the blue antenna symbol blinks for a few seconds. What does this mean? Couldn't connect to the tracker or the cloud? I restarted the phone and the tracker, and logged in again, but no luck. Steps are updating, but HR is not. Any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After trying all of the troubleshooting steps, I finally did factory reset.  That seems to have fixed it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

After trying all of the troubleshooting steps, I finally did factory reset.  That seems to have fixed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm having the same problem. Started after the last fitbit update 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DannyWB Thumbs up for trying out the factory reset. Glad it resolved the issue.

@Walt002 I recommend confirming that your tracker is paired to your account. You can confirm this by confirming that a tracker shows in the Fitbit App like shown in the screenshot below. 

Screenshot_2015-10-01-13-11-16.png

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is can not connected either, an HR, and only started after last update. It is connected to my account as shown. Will be the 2nd reset on this in 6 months. The SHINE products are starting to look better and better
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you lose all your data if you do a reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done both the simple reset and the more complex factory reset. When I did the simple reset, I didn't lose any data.  It was like rebooting.  One time when that didn't fix my problem, I did the factory reset, and that fixed my problem.  I did lose the data that I had not been able to sync, but everything up to my previous successful sync was still there, stored in the Fitbit cloud, I assume.

Best Answer
0 Votes