Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data sync between Pixel Watch 2 and Fitbit app shows incorrect activity data

I have been using my Pixel Watch 2 and the Fitbit App for just over two weeks.

Today I encountered my first issue. After completing a 5k run, my Pixel Watch 2 was displaying the correct activity data (duration, distance, split time etc) but when I sync'd this with the Fitbit app on my Pixel 8 phone, the data was inaccurate. Everything from duration, distance, split time - all of it was completely wrong. I deleted the activity from my app and attempted to sync the activity again but the app will now not accept this activity.

Bizarrely, my Strava account (I have linked the two accounts) did automatically update with the correct activity data.

I have reluctantly entered the activity into my Fitbit app manually but I am incredulous at not being able to record accurate duration times. My run was 26:31 but I only allowed to enter the number of minutes. It is ridiculous that I cannot enter seconds as well as minutes. 

Does anyone know whether I can either re-sync the activity to Fitbit or import the data from Strava into my Fitbit account?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dean_F_ 

As far as I know, there isn't a way to re-sync the activity after you delete it from the app. I don't think there's a way to import the data from Strava into the Fitbit account. Perhaps someone else who is familiar with Strava has more information and will respond.

As for fixing the duration time to include minutes, you might consider using the fitbit.com on-line dashboard. If you're viewing the forum from a computer/laptop, you should see a link to the on-line dashboard at the top of the page on the right. When you click on the link, it will take you to your on-line dashboard. Click on Log to switch to the Log page, then click on Activities. On the Activities page, you can click on the Run icon to add your run details including the duration with seconds. I didn't see a way to add your splits, though.

I know there was a recent update to the Fitbit app for the Pixel watch, which I got just yesterday (24 May 2024). However, I don't know what changes/bug fixes are included in this app update. Hopefully, your issue is among the fixes.

Also, consider submitting feedback through the Pixel Watch app: Tips & support > Send feedback

Although you won't get a response, I understand that the team receives and reviews the feedback.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes