Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 1 of asking for multiple devices to be connected to my account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am going to leave the same message everyday and until Google and fitbit finally decide to allow us to have multiple devices connected to our accounts. 

All I want is to be able to let my pixel watch 2 charge overnight while tracking my sleep with another Fitbit device like the charge 6 or inspire 3. It's so simple to enable. The pixel watch does not have the battery life to support sleep tracking, wearing all day, and tracking a workout on a single charge. So this is what we want!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Gbury37   I moved your post to the Android app forum.  Using multiple devices doesn't require Premium and the Android app forum is recommended for issues with the Pixel Watch.

I understand your frustration.  This situation has existed since Fitbit created the Gallery in 2018, long before Google bought Fitbit.  Long before the Pixel Watch release. I looked at your public profile and can see that you are a long time Fitbit user.  I can also see that you posted in the Product Feedback forum.  The Product Feedback forum is monitored by the developers.  The device and platform forums aren't.  I don't think daily posting here will help this situation.  Urging Google to improve the PW 2 battery life seems like a better long term solution.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer