Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with phone call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I got my new s10, phone calls aren't working right. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @BruceH65, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you with this, can you please provide more information and details about the actual issue you're experiencing with the phone call notifications? Are you having a hard time with text and calendar as well or just with phone calls? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then?

In the meantime I receive your answers, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried everything, and you guys have tried everything. They say it's because of the new android phone's.  I get a call, it tells me who it is and for the rest of the day, no matter who calls the first person's name comes up. I don't get half the text. And I have to force it to sinc. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @BruceH65, sorry for the delayed response. 

Thanks for troubleshooting this situation with me. To further investigate this situation, can you please let me know if this issue was experienced just after updating your phone's Android version to Android 10? Or is your phone still running Android 9? 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @BruceH65.

To move forward with this, can you please let me know if your device is running Android 10? Your answer was unfortunately empty. I'll be waiting for your reply. 

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes