Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download ECG report not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have Pixel 6 Android phone and a Fitbit Sense. I can take the ECG with the Sense and on the phone get to the place in the process where I can download or share it with my doctor but when activate the download it starts processing but never downloads a PDF. When I select share it indicates it is preparing a report but no report is prepared (it just keeps spinning). However, if do this with my iPad Pro it works perfectly. The problem is I travel with my phone more than iPad Pro. Is there a fix for the android phone?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@wkoutdoors Nice to see you again in the forums.

This is actually the second time I have seen this reported. Last user had the same issue, it was just loading and loading. My suggestion is the following. Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. On the app try logging out and then back into your account. If the ECG report download is still not working, try clearing the cache storage of the Fitbit app. 

Open the settings of your smartphone and tap on "apps". You will then get a list of the apps installed on your devices. Typically in alphabetical order. Search for Fitbit and tap on it. Look for "storage". There you have the option to clear data and cache and cache only. No worries, no data will be lost. All of your information is in your account and not just the app. You will then have to log back in. Try downloading the ECG report once again. Hope this helps!

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@wkoutdoors Nice to see you again in the forums.

This is actually the second time I have seen this reported. Last user had the same issue, it was just loading and loading. My suggestion is the following. Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. On the app try logging out and then back into your account. If the ECG report download is still not working, try clearing the cache storage of the Fitbit app. 

Open the settings of your smartphone and tap on "apps". You will then get a list of the apps installed on your devices. Typically in alphabetical order. Search for Fitbit and tap on it. Look for "storage". There you have the option to clear data and cache and cache only. No worries, no data will be lost. All of your information is in your account and not just the app. You will then have to log back in. Try downloading the ECG report once again. Hope this helps!

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work.

Best Answer