Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driving mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
On my fit bit Alta the driving mode from my droid turbo turns on when I'm not even in my car. How do I turn that notification off on my Alta?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
To Kate91,same thing happening to me it's in your message app if you go in there, you can turn it off,its under settings,and it states auto driving and you need to turn that off..

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Hello, @Kate91! Welcome! hmm.. What do you mean with the driving mode? The Alta does not have this feature. Please provide me with as many details as you can.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
When my phone is connected to my Bluetooth in my car a driving mode on my phone turns on so when someone texts me it has an auto reply telling them that I am driving and will get back to them later. Which I like that but when I synced my Alta to my phone for the fit bit app my Alta is now saying driving mode on when I'm not even by my car. I hope that helps I tried explain it best I could. How do I turn that off on my Alta?
Best Answer
To Kate91,same thing happening to me it's in your message app if you go in there, you can turn it off,its under settings,and it states auto driving and you need to turn that off..
Best Answer
Thank you!!
Best Answer

Hello, @Qbrady! Welcome to the Family! Thank you so much for stepping in with the solution, I thought @Kate91, was talking about this setting on the Fitbit App and not on the phone itself. Sorry for the misunderstanding haha. 

I hope to see you guys around a little more, please take a look at our Discussion boards, there are a lot of cool topics to share with Fitbit friends. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't matter if I turn it off, it resets itself and keeps doing it!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @cheetahl95! Welcome to the family! If the driving mode of you phone is turning on by itself, I suggest to contact your Android Customer Support, to check if it is a bug or how you can fix the problem.

Keep me updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Driving mode auto reply keeps coming back. I turn off and it still happens , my son different phone and different fitbit and its happening to him too . It has to be the fitbit app
Best Answer
0 Votes
My fitbit driving mode is constantly cutting on when I'm not in the car
Best Answer

Hey my friends @Chasemeg @rocngt68, how you both doing? Woman Very Happy Well, I'd recommend following @SolangeE's advice. 

At the moment the Fitbit app or even the Fitbit trackers have a "Drive Mode" included, so it seems to be more related with your mobile's company. 

Don't forget to share the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you so much... it was Driving me crazy...lol

Best Answer

Hey, @Sammers12Cat Very Happy Welcome to the Forums! I'm glad to hear that the suggestion on this thread helped you out. 

Now that you are here, I would like to see you a little more often, so why don't you visit our Discussions board and look around? I'm sure you'll find something you will like! Heart

Best Answer

This isn't the solution.  Still looking for a solution to this issue.  Mine keeps turning back on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, @KatMartin! Thanks for joining us! Heart Have you tried changing the settings of your phone?

You can try by changing the settings and then rebooting your phone. This is more related to your phone than to the Fitbit App so I recommend you check on that. 

Let me know! 

Best Answer

Yes.  I tried that.  Found the solution in another feed.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @KatMartin! Thanks for letting us know that you found the solution. 

I hope that you can participate in our cool Discussion boards. There are a lot of cool topics. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell where you found it, or what the actual solution is? Mine is driving me crazy as well. Ty

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you go into settings it will say driving mode click on that it will say
auto reply you need to take the check off that because it automatically
reply if that is checked, but it's not on the 1 st page were it says
driving mode it's under settings and scroll down
Best Answer
Got it! Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes