Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit weight log in app

ANSWERED

If I go to the weight tab and tap on a weight, it takes me to an "Edit Weight" screen. I would like to be able to edit the weight data there (for various reasons) but despite what the page title says, none of the fields are editable. Am I missing something?

I can edit it in the web browser, but it seems we are being encouraged to use the app instead, so who knows how long the web browser version will be supported.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @gauss256 , welcome to the community, if you get to the weight table/graph 

Screenshot_20240428-161055.png

Touch the "+" in the top right corner to get to 

Screenshot_20240428-161345.png

You can change the date, weight & body fat by touching each register. Once you are happy SAVE & you will be back at the weight screen with the new info incorporated.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @gauss256 , welcome to the community, if you get to the weight table/graph 

Screenshot_20240428-161055.png

Touch the "+" in the top right corner to get to 

Screenshot_20240428-161345.png

You can change the date, weight & body fat by touching each register. Once you are happy SAVE & you will be back at the weight screen with the new info incorporated.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

That works for today's weight log, which is my main use case. It is considerably less convenient for logs in the past. I wish I could select an item from the table of logs and edit that item.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @gauss256, to edit older date entries touch the entry you want to alter & you get the Edit weight screen, change the value you want to change & press SAVE.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer

Unfortunately that doesn't work. This is what my original post was about. I can touch a weight entry and it opens to the Edit Weight screen, but the values in that screen are not editable.

Also, editing via the "+" button adds a new weight. I want to revise an existing weight.

Basically, I would like the app to work like the browser version works.

Best Answer
0 Votes