Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 963 while opening Google Play

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have a Motorola Z phone.  At first, my Versa was communicating fine with the Fitbit app on phone, but then over the weekend, Fitbit app kept closing, so, I thought I would try uninstalling and reinstall.  Well, I the app will not install now.  I keep getting Error 963, or try at another time.  the phone does have an SD card in it, but the Google play store app does not appear to be stored in it.  I cleared Cache and Data in settings and also uninstalled Google play updated.  And it still will not load.  Any suggestions?  Very frustrating.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @BitoMom.

This seems to be an issue related to Android itself and not Fitbit. I'd say that getting in touch with Google directly would be the best way to go about resolving this situation. There should also be several solutions if you try to google the error code. I did find this link with some steps to fix it, maybe you can find it useful.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @BitoMom.

This seems to be an issue related to Android itself and not Fitbit. I'd say that getting in touch with Google directly would be the best way to go about resolving this situation. There should also be several solutions if you try to google the error code. I did find this link with some steps to fix it, maybe you can find it useful.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks, finally I had to unmount the SD card and download app, then remount
SDCard. So far so good.
Jill
Best Answer

Hey @BitoMom.

Thanks for the update! Glad to read that everything is working now.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other uses.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Look like you facing issues because of the mobile system cache problem. Just reboot your mobile it will solve your issue 99%. If you still facing a problem, clear play store app cache. For detailed information on this, check this guide: http://aircartapp.com/fix-google-play-store-error-codes 

Best Answer
0 Votes