Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise GPS data in Google Maps?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When using GPS with Exercise, is there a way (after done with the Exercise) to open the map/path recorded by the GPS in Google Maps? I think it would be nice to be able to see the path with more detail about the surrounding places, or save the addresses of places I passed for future use. Is there a way to do this? Exporting the data is a lot of work, so I was wondering if there is any more direct integration to do this.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LZeeW Thanks for your input. @njsokalski Nice to see you in the forums again. 

That is a nice idea. However, currently there is no integration between Google Maps and the exercises logged with GPS data. The best place to make your voice heard is the "Product Feedback" board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration by our developers for new updates or product development.

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@njsokalski   I'm sorry, but that feature doesn't exist.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW Thanks for your input. @njsokalski Nice to see you in the forums again. 

That is a nice idea. However, currently there is no integration between Google Maps and the exercises logged with GPS data. The best place to make your voice heard is the "Product Feedback" board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration by our developers for new updates or product development.

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer