Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Tab on Fitbit Android App not loading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys!

I've been using my new Charge 2 for a couple of weeks now and I love it! Unfortunately for some reason when I got home from the gym today, my exercise tab on my Fitibit App wouldn't open! When you click on the exercise tab from the home page it opens with the loading symbol... then the screen flashes white and it goes back to the home page!

The home page shows the last logged exercise as the Elliptical (which is right). I also checked the dashboard on the website and everythings fine there. All my exercise at the gym this evening has been logged as expected. Its just the app that isnt opening or loading my exercises! 😞 Is there any sort of fix for this?? Restarting, reinstalling, updating etc?? 

Looking forward to a quick response so I can get back to oggling at my heart rate 😛 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Tavish Welcome to our Community! Try logging out from the app and restart your phone. After this log back in and check if you can access the exercise tab. Make sure you are running the latest Fitbit app on your phone. Did you notice this issue after updating the app? You could also try reinstalling the app to see if this helps.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!!

Thanks for the help! I managed to solve the issue though. I did a bunch of
logging out, logging in, restarting the phone and tracker and one of them
seems to have worked! 😄 I think it was a problem with the bluetooth
connectivity. I removed the tracker from the paired devices list and
restarted the bluetooth paired the tracker back. Between that and all the
other fiddling around, something worked! 😄 😄

Cheers!

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

@Tavish Thank you for posting what you did to correct the issue as this may help other members in the same situation as yours. If you have time please check our Discussions board where other members share great tips and experiences to encourage each other to stay active.

Hope to see you around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue with my Versa 2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I also tried unlinking my Versa 2, logging out of the app, logging back in and linking them up again. This seemed to work to start with but as soon as I finished re-doing all my settings, it went back to just loading. Is it a setting I am changing causing it? Any help with a permanent fix would be appreciated.

Best Answer