Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello Fitbit powers that be!!
I have a request to improve the fitbit device and app for your many users who cycle (including me).
To set up the gps tracker with function to choose cycle instead of Walk, Run or Hike.
Essentially, tracking the distance travelled by gps, the duration of the exercise and therefore calculating the pace, it would be possible to estimate the calories burnt for that period of exercise logged.
I would be interested to hear your response as it seems to me like a fairly easy update for the technical gurus to implement and make the many customers even happier with their fitbit products.
Kindest regards,
Danah
Working to our advantage, they are both already set up with gps, the ability to calculate distance travelled, pace and duration.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

That be wonderful

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi and thank you. I did post the same in the feature development section in
the hope that it will draw some attention.

I should have noted that it is for flex 2 that i hope to see this
development.

I have had it 5 days and LOVE it!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes