Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fex 2 not syncing with Note 8 and desktop Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Monday this week, sync stopped. It is still recording activity and giving alarms. I've done all the recommended resets, uninstalled,  reinstalled. Bluetooth reset,. Flex 2 still charges, but the actual battery level doesn't sync... Concerned and will need to call customer service today if the app doesn't heal itself soon.... is this glitch a result of recent app updates?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity / Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Wendy34291, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response. Since it has been a few days after your post and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting?

You did good in trying all the recommended steps to address this issue. So far we haven't received confirmation of a glitch, so if this is with your Note 8.

Try to clear the cache of the app: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version). Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

With the computer might be different since I'm not sure which version are you using . If this is with Fitbit Connect or with the Fitbit app for Windows 10. However if there are issues to sync here is possible an interference is occurring. For more details please refer to this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync to another device or computer?

See you around and hope you are back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes