Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Wire Messenger notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was excited to see another app update and crossed my fingers in the hopes that finally my issue with notifications would be resolved. Sadly, they were not. I have been using this phone for months (oneplus 7T) on my fitbit versa with no issues whatsoever. When my versa broke I replaced it with a versa 2. Ever since then I can not receive notifications from third party apps (specifically wire messenger). Phone calls and texts work just fine. Wire messages just will not push to the tracker.

Please, fitbit, I need this functionality. My colleagues and I use wire as a collaboration tool for our business. Not having the notifications is costing me money because I'm not being notified of the need for my input until I happen to pick up the phone and check.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That is a cop out and answers nothing. Fitbit is marketed as compatible with ALL android devices running android 4.0 or better. Further, as I noted above, the versa 1 worked perfectly with this phone and continued to do so until 2 updates ago. Even people still using the versa 1 are now experiencing the same issue. The problem is NOT with the tracker or with compatibility. The problem is the fitbit app for android. As I have stated numerous times before, the first notification from wire will be pushed to the tracker whenever the fitbit app is uninstalled and reinstalled. All future notifications from wire do not get pushed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @tinpusher, It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Keep in mind that the OnePlus 7T is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience connection difficulties with it and your Fitbit device.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is a cop out and answers nothing. Fitbit is marketed as compatible with ALL android devices running android 4.0 or better. Further, as I noted above, the versa 1 worked perfectly with this phone and continued to do so until 2 updates ago. Even people still using the versa 1 are now experiencing the same issue. The problem is NOT with the tracker or with compatibility. The problem is the fitbit app for android. As I have stated numerous times before, the first notification from wire will be pushed to the tracker whenever the fitbit app is uninstalled and reinstalled. All future notifications from wire do not get pushed.

Best Answer
0 Votes