Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit bit losing calorie count following day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put in my calories everyday and the next day I wake up it shows that I have only taken in 130 calories the prior days...every day prior.

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

Welcome to the Forums @Muniz75

I'd like to take a closer look into the situation that you're mentioning. Could you please take a screen shot and then post it as a reply? That should let me better understand what is going on.

Look forward to helping you get back in track.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tired to send a screen shot, but it's not allowing me to get into my gallery, so what's happening is basically anything I log for food on present day, all the days prior are showing the present days log instead of what I actually logged the days prior. Not sure why it's doing this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit it seems as though everything is showing present day numbers except calories burned, miles, floors and minutes, all the other stuff like water, calories in and sleep are showing what I have done during the present day for all past days, I am not able to screen shot as it does not let me get I to my gallery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Muniz75

I'd like to mention that the only tile that cycles through the days is the main tile, the one at the top. The other tiles will only show today's information. If you wish to get details for previous days you'd need to tap into that specific tile and you will be taken to the information on that aspect. 

Hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit, thanks but that does not work either, if I click on the lower tiles from days prior they all show the same as present day. I decided to keep track of my calories with my fitness pal, so now I can see prior days intake, and at least they are compatible so my calories burned is accurate. I wish it worked correctly, I honestly don't like that I have to go back and forth between apps to have a correct log of calories and water. I wish it worked only on the fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Muniz75.

I'd definitely like to take a closer look at what is going on. Would there be any chance for you to get the screen shot on a computer and then post it here that way?

Let me know if that could be possible.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So all my prior days, show present day calories, so what ever I may intake
today, it shows the previous days as today. Not what I actually in took for
calories the days prior. You see what I'm saying now?

Thanks for trying to help me by the way!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Muniz75

I'd still like to ask you to please post screen shots of the different days showing today's information so that I can see what exactly could be causing it.

Look forward to the pictures and helping you get this resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Those were different days, that's what I am saying, it keeps showing the
PRIOR days as if it's the PRESENT day..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Muniz75.

Have you tried logging out and then back into the app? In the past it has helped me whenever the app is not loading all of the information correctly.

Let me know if it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes ,I have done that, it's ok, I am just going to continue using my
fitness pal which works with fitbit anyways. Thank you for trying to help,
I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
Best Answer

I've found in the last week my Fitbit isn't reflecting accurate calories in the dashboard tile and when you tap the tile to get the weekly info. Very f***ing frustrating that it isn't reflecting actual calories ingested on the time or when you tap the tile. 

It reflects Wednesdays intake but didn't show in dash. 

Frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit and MyFitnessPal. Fitbit still isn't keeping track of calories. I have screen shots and don't know how to load them

Aislinn

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it is very frustrating, I have been using my fitness pal app which will
work with fitbit, and is more accurate and has a lot more than fitbit as
far as finding the foods you eat. In my fitness pal it will link with your
calories and steps. Try that.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I do use MyFitnessPal for food. It's syncing to Fitbit to transfer my food
over but Fitbit isn't reflecting the food to calories burned.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes