Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit bit won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have fitbit hr. On the app it is saying I have to verify my email address. When 8 click on it it says the action can't be completed so my fitbit won't sync. I have deleted the app and re installed with no joy  can anyone help

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I have a Samsung s8 and Alta hr they were connected at one point then suddenly stopped notifying me of calls and txt, and now won't sync. Tried to reinstall app and reinstall on blue tooth  still not working driving me nuts

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try logging in to Fitbit main page from your phone sync it from it will tell you the last time you synced at the top of the page in small writing so once it says synced just now log out and then tried to sync again from the app that worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following. My fit bit JR won't sync after an android update on a Samsung phone. Tried just about everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try the what I did above it worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Alta has stopped synchronising with my app since Sunday evening - what did you do to fix it please ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

First of all I deleted and re installed the app. That didn't work. Then I reset my fitbit by plugging it onto the charging cable and pressing the button on my fitbit for 10 secs. Finally it worked and all ok now fingers crossed

Best Answer