Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App is double/triple/quad-counting food entries

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using Cronometer to log food. It's been flawless for two months. Last few days, the Fitbit App is counting multiples of the same calorie entries after it draws in data from Cronometer.

It's just told me I've consumed 4,422kCal whereas it's actually 1,474kCal. I'm having to go in throughout the day and delete entries.

Known issue ? And is there a cure ?

Thanks. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MTR2022 Nice to see you again in the forums. 

I will gladly help you regarding the calorie intake with the Cronometer app. I suggest you take a look at the following article: . You should basically remove the app from Fitbit and link both accounts again. Hope this helps!

Have a nice day. Regards. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@MTR2022 Nice to see you again in the forums. 

I will gladly help you regarding the calorie intake with the Cronometer app. I suggest you take a look at the following article: . You should basically remove the app from Fitbit and link both accounts again. Hope this helps!

Have a nice day. Regards. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I've tried that - after finding *seven* instances of this earlier. Now Fitbit can't see today's calories at all. I've forced sync from Cronometer and revoked/reinvoked access twice.

Any other ideas ? 

Screenshot_20220516_165356.jpg

Best Answer

Exactly same thing happens for me also - and today, also saw seven duplicated entries from Cronometer on yesterdays cals in/out

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just removed the calories tile completely. Letting Cronometer handle it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes