Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App reporting activities with wrong time zones using Pixel Watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have synced my Pixel watch to P7 Pro. Watch shows the correct time. Fitbit app has the timezone set manually. Every activity (sleep, exercise) that gets logged on the app is always shown as being 3 hours behind. So if I track exercise starting at 6 pm, the app shows it as 3 pm. Same with sleep.

Spoke to support who advised me to delete the app, reset the watch and start over. Same result. 

I am logged on to an account that I used somoe time back that I haven't used in a while but that should not matter.

I am stumped! Help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @HamzaJVM. Nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for troubleshooting the issue with your Pixel Watch on your own before reaching out. I totally understand how important is for you to have the correct time on your stats.

I really appreciate the time you took to contact our Support Team. In this case, it's best to keep in touch with them via email since they're already investigating what's happening with your watch. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes