Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login - "fitbit.com unavailable"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

When I go to login to my Fitbit app on my Android phone, it keeps said invalid e-mail or password, so, thinking that I may have the wrong pw, I click on "Forget Password" and then when I click on "send reset to e-mail address" I keep getting the same error, "Network Operation Failed: Fitbit.com is unavaialble. Please try again later." I get this each time I try. Is anyone else experiencing an outage with Fitbit? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kkamna, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post and for the details that were shared with me, seems odd that you're unable to login because we are not experiencing any outage at this moment. To better assist you, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this? If you haven't already done so, please uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app and then try again. If you're still unable to login, please try the password reset process and make sure that you're using the correct email address (meaning that there's no typo on it) and also, check your spam folders.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue with not being able to log into the Android app is exactly the same for me with my Samsung S7.  Invalid details error and then ability to change password.

I have uninstalled the app, reloaded and still can't access the app.

Watch has no sync and having changed timezones, is now incorrect and can't get notifications.

Currently a dead watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem on my pixel 3

edit: reinstalled the app and i can now log in

Best Answer