Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Idle Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know the ability to have Fitbit trackers notify you when you have been idle for too long has been a long requested feature, and yes the Alta has it, but the Alta is lacking several features as well. I recently upgraded my Fitbit Flex to a Fitbit Blaze, and I really like it. It's a great tracker, but it does suck how limited the notification system is an how there is a lack of any idle tracking. Well I have come up with a work around. It's not perfect, I need my phone with me (or at least within bluetooth range), and it only works on android, but it does work. I wrote up detailed instructions here. Thought I'd share my "hack" with the Fitbit community.

Lover of the outdoors, History Buff, Artist, Mason, Historical Reenactor, collector of Hobbies
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @cuallaidh. Good to see you in the Community! 😄

Thank you for sharing your workaround for idel alerts. There is actually an existing feature request for reminders to move on the Fitbit Blaze. You may see the request by clicking here and you can add your vote and comments there. The request seems to be very popular so hopefully this is something that we can see implemented in a near future.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer