Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 does not get to start up screen but already on and can't pair to Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a used charge 2 tracker that does not show the start up screen. I can't get past the first step to pair the tracker to my app on my android

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@charleskn Thanks for your advice. 

@DinnaG Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you set up your Fitbit Charge 2. 

Thanks for the explanation. What is the start up screen you are referring to? The one that says that you should download the Fitbit app? What is shown on the Charge 2 screen? Do you receive an error message? If so, please share what it says. I recommend you take a look at this article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?. Here you find tips for this situation. Which smartphone are you using to set up your Charge 2? Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DinnaG When you plug the tracker in to the charger, do you see the display show that it's charging? If so, try restarting the tracker.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm

Good luck. I hope this helps.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

@charleskn Thanks for your advice. 

@DinnaG Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you set up your Fitbit Charge 2. 

Thanks for the explanation. What is the start up screen you are referring to? The one that says that you should download the Fitbit app? What is shown on the Charge 2 screen? Do you receive an error message? If so, please share what it says. I recommend you take a look at this article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?. Here you find tips for this situation. Which smartphone are you using to set up your Charge 2? Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DinnaG were you able to get your Fitbit connected and working?

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes