Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Constantly Restarting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is constantly restating, vibrating and it shows the Fitbit symbol. With that happening every few minutes, my battery is draining and doesn't last even half a day. Anyone else experiencing this? Advice? I would hate to get rid of the watch. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Mishmosh11 

Have you tried restarting your Fitbit to see if that resolves the issue your experiencing? I’d definitely try that to see if it helps. Look here to see how it’s properly done: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm

Hopefully that helps. Please let me know 

Best Answer

I've tried it, restarting my watch, resyncing it, resetting to default setting, uninstalling the app, changing my watch face. It's so annoying, I think I'll have to go to a different kind of watch. Fitbit isn't really helpful when it comes.to issues with the watch. 

Best Answer

This works really well for us, thank you!

My Fortiva

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.. so I had a problem w mine back in March. It stopped recording my heart rate. I had 2 months left on my 2 year warranty so I sent it in. Came back within 2 weeks fixed and it was fixed, they stated they replaced the motherboard and battery. I was super happy to have it back and working correctly. However,  bout mid August, it turned off out of the blue, it vibrates and restarts, the logo shows up. And it did it constantly! Would restart every minute or so. I couldn't get it to stop restarting for me to even figure out what was wrong with it. I noticed the lights on the back, next to our skin, they were not correct. Only red, never showed any green light.. so It's pretty much junk. I still have it, tried everything I could. You restart, you leave charging FOREVER, you try hooking into your laptop, into a different charging cord and cube. EVERYTHING! But nothing worked. I went thru the fitbit app, purchased another for like 120 maybe. Got within the week. It's been fine, but I worry with every update. Like literally, I had 70% on my watch, after work I took a nap, woke up and checked the time. My battery was like 14% and the screen went black and the restarts began. If yours doesn't stop or stays unstable,  then it's probably toast. 😞 

Best Answer

I might be helpful if you document the Fitbit devices that you are having problems with - I'm using a Charge 4 and see all of my problems on the Android app, not the Charge 4.  Sure, the Charge 4 is not a fancy device but it does seem to have the traditional data sampling design and works fairly reliably.

Best Answer
0 Votes