Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire notification service is not working on latest Android version

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am an user of fitbit Inspire. Recently for the last 6 months, my fitbit notifications are not working at all, I tried all possible solutions, as received from this channel or open source. But all in vain. Now I am really frustrated, to continue with this device. Please help. Every time I unpair and restart my firbit band, then discover the device and set the notification on, after a few hrs my firbit notification stop working.

Please take a look into it. I gave all my mobile Android version details. Please help in this. As I am not feeling cheated by using this dump device. 

Mobile details:

MIUI Global 13.0.4

13.0.4.0(SKFINXM)

Android device v 12 SKQ1.210908.001

Moderator Edit: Formatting and word choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Joydeep4 

I fully understand how frustrating it must be to get your notifications working for them only to stop again after just a few hours. Can you check that the Fitbit app is installed on your phone’s internal storage and not on an external SD card or other storage? The Fitbit app does not consistently work when installed on an SD card on an Android device. Of course make sure that DND (do not disturb) and Sleep mode settings are off. I’m sure you aware of that but just in case your accidentally turning them on by mistake…as that can happy working with these tiny screens. 
Let me know if this helps….🤞

Best Answer