Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Won't Sync With Anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit App updated this morning, and since then my Charge HR will not sync with my phone - it says Tracker Not Found (or similar).

I've logged out and in again, removed and reinstalled app, and even updated my phone software but still not working. This a Samsung Galaxy S6. I do not believe it is the Samsung Software update as it was working BEFORE I did that update.

Even tried syncing to iPad and still the HR cannot be found.

This is already a replacement watch for my one that stopped working within warranty period, except this one lasted an even shorter time, at 5 months.

Really not impressed at all.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Think it's the update cause I get the same message on my Motorola droid and don't think it's a phone problem as I've had my phone for a month

Best Answer

Definitely not phone, as it doesn't work on iPad or iPhone, neither or which are droid.

Just finished an online chat with them, they're going to send me another email with replacement options.

£50 a year to count your steps. Bargain!

Best Answer

I have a Galaxy and after the last update (2 weeks ago) my Fitbit quit syncing also.  I have opened a ticket with FitBit but am not pleased with their response.  It took me a while to get mine to sync on my laptop.  Not happy with them at all.  They say they are working on the problem (which I believe has been going on more than a month.)   Not Happy with them.

Best Answer

It's clearly not a third-party issue.

Do the online chat, get a replacement, then sell it to make the money back on what you paid for it in the first place.

Then forget about Fitbit.

Best Answer