Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Asus Zenfone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Message to the team:

Please work on the compatibility between Fitbit and Asus phones.....

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @osgilleh.

Thank you very much for your feedback on the matter. 

Please do know that we're always looking for ways to improve and find the best way to move forward. Maybe you could post about a specific device on our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment on your suggestion or vote for it to show their support.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @osgilleh.

Thank you very much for your feedback on the matter. 

Please do know that we're always looking for ways to improve and find the best way to move forward. Maybe you could post about a specific device on our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment on your suggestion or vote for it to show their support.

Hope to see you around! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry. I got helped by my tech savy little bro. it works now ...............yeay

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Mariplay2004.

Thanks for letting us know that you brother helped you out!

Glad to read that everything seems to be working correctly as of now. Keep an eye on it and let us know if it continues to happen.

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you have the time. Lots of topics to talk about in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alta HR was given as gift. Not compatible with Asus phone. Can you make it work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey! How did your brother fixed the problem? Would you mind sharing?

Thanks! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes