Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app isn't connecting to WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Charge 3 just two days ago and am still working on setting everything up. I am in the Fitbit app and it keeps telling me when I try to change the clock faces or get into the connected apps that "Oops, you are not connected to the internet. Please try again." I am connected to the WiFi but for some reason the app won't connect? The app, tracker and my phone all are currently updated and I am still having issues! I tried restarting my phone and everything! Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Try a time of day when your internet signal is at its strongest (early morning for me) and see if it works then

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Elisezimm99 and @NellyG thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about your WiFi issue, my app sometimes shows me this message too when my data connection isn't strong enough. At the moment of navigating in your Fitbit app, I recommend checking if your WiFi connection is good by checking something in internet first.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes