Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app on S9+ shows 1 notification but cant find it or make it go away

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

I Bought the fitbit Versa 2 and synced it just fine to my Samsung galaxy S9+ and have been using it great! Only issue I'm finding doing is I have a notification on the fitbit app on my phone home screen but when I click the app I cannot find the notification so I can make it go away... anyone know what I may have done? I do remember it asking me something and I was doing something fast so I didn't have a chance to read what I was clicking before I realized I had done it. Now i have that there and cant get rid of it.

Thanks in advance.

Angelina

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, had the same issue i had for 2 days, but went into play store and saw the app needed updating. Might be worth checking as this sorted it for me. Had been annoying me so glad its gone. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, had the same issue i had for 2 days, but went into play store and saw the app needed updating. Might be worth checking as this sorted it for me. Had been annoying me so glad its gone. 

Best Answer
I'll try it ty
Best Answer
0 Votes

That was exactly it ty so much I'm use to my galaxy s7 auto updating while charging so it has never happened before. It's so annoying to have notifications lol

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Mine came back this morning, did you have any luck? 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much, it cleared the issue for m as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app on my S8+ is doing the same thing. I didn't have this problem until the latest Fitbit update installed.

I'm at the point of uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it clear.

Best Answer
0 Votes