Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app shows sleep score but not sleep charts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the latest update of the Fitbit app on my android (3.52). When I click on a particular sleep log entry, it only shows the sleep score components and I cannot see the minute-by-minute chart of sleep stages or oxygen levels.

I am using a fitbit sense and I have premium.

My wife is using a fitbit versa 3 and does NOT have premium, and has the same version of the app that I do (we verified on the help screen), and she can see the sleep stages minute by minute chart and oxygen levels, but not the sleep score components because she doesn't have premium.

It is ridiculous that premium takes away some details and features when using what is supposed to be the top of the line fitbit (Sense).

Is there some setting I need to change? I have looked everywhere in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well nevermind. Turns out if you click on the sleep score components, the graphs for each sleep score area appear in a new screen. I had previously tried that and got nothing, but it is working now.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Well nevermind. Turns out if you click on the sleep score components, the graphs for each sleep score area appear in a new screen. I had previously tried that and got nothing, but it is working now.

Best Answer
0 Votes