Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit calorie allowance doesn't match

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A little confused about the allowed calorie part of the fitbit app. On the dashboard there is a section with a knife and fork symbol on here my calls left is different from the calls left in the window which appears after selecting that selection, which am I supposed to follow. The result in the window which opens is always lower than the first so I have been keeping under that one, should lose more weight that way I guess but which are we meant to follow.

Thanks 

Gav 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @GavNormandale, I was reading your calorie allowance doesn't match with the information displayed in the Food tile versus the detailed section of your food log.

Based on your scenario, I can tell you are experiencing a bug affecting this portion of the app. This issue is affecting a limited amount of users and at the moment we are working to find the source of this issue to released an update in the future.

I'm aware this is not the best solution, however if you need to consult how many calories you are consuming and how much you have available, review your online-Dashboard. You an use the dedicated web browser app of your phone to log in to Fitbit.com

See you around and thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  I am using a Charge HR and the Android application as well as the web access using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @yoyomon, welcome to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and thank you for sharing with me you are having the same issue. In the meantime I recommenced to refer to your web-Dashboard calories as the app might be giving you cross reference regarding your calorie budget.

Don't forget to keep your app version updated,usually we release stability improvements that help to resolve this issues with app updates. For more details please refer to this post.

See you later and stay tuned for more future updates.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes