Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not registering at night?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last 4 nights did not register.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the  Forums @Duffer02.

Let me help you figure out what is going on with the sleep tracking.

There are different reasons why the sleep is not being tracked. These are some reasons why this could be happening:

• Your HR is not being tracked during your sleep. This can be mitigated by tightening the strap on your Fitbit and also cleaning the HR sensor with a damp piece of cloth and then drying it.
  • You are moving during your sleep. Perhaps it is very hot or cold, or something is causing you to move around. 
  • You sleep with a fan or an open window. A draft of air hitting the Fitbit could cause the Charge 3 to think that you are moving around.
  • Your HR is remaining high during your sleep. In this case it could be happening because of stress or even over-eating before going to sleep. Because the HR is used to determine if you are sleeping, along with movement, having a high HR would prevent sleep from being recognized.

I hope this clarifies what could be happening.

In the meantime please try logging out of your account and then log back in. That will force the data to be reloaded from the servers and should get the sleep to display in case it was properly tracked but not loaded to the app.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help you with anything else.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes