Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa 2 did not show my sleeping data today. March 10, 2024. Did anyone else experience same

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit versa 2 did not show my sleeping data today. March 10, 2024. Did anyone else experience same

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Jskv4, welcome, When I wake in the morning I sync my Fitbit app twice to ensure I see the most up-to-date data including readiness & sleep score. I assume the absence of a sleep score on the 10th is unusual, did you sync manually or do you usually leave it to sync when you open the app? You may find this article of interest What's sleep score in the Fitbit app? - Fitbit Help Center there is advice on steps to take if you do not see your sleep score. I apologise if you have already seen this. It will allow you to review sleep scores. I have not seen any interruption to the reports on my score.

I hope this helps, If you are still suck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I actually did all of the above and including restarting my phone several
times. Still no data.
However, I see today's data 3/11/24.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jskv4 

If you are in the USA, there tends to be an issue when we switch to Daylight Saving Time. My sleep log was not correct due to the time change and took a bit to fix.

Usually, the time issue in the app is resolved within a day.

Have you tried manually entering your sleep start & end time for the night you're missing? Your Fitbit should retain tracked data for about 7 days. So, if there's any sleep data that was tracked, it should show up when you enter your sleep start & end time.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes
It did cross my mind about the possibility of the change of time may have
affected it. But that would the first time as i have owned it for the past
3 years.
Best Answer

Hi @Jskv4 

I don't recall having much of an issue after the time change when I first got my Charge 5 a couple of years ago. However, I started seeing more users reporting issues last year when the time change occurred. Now I'm wondering if the app overhaul, which occurred also last year, might be a factor. 🤔

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes