Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't let me log in, it's saying "invalid password"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I try to log in and I get an "invalid password" (which I logged on here and obviously know my password) and when I hit "forgot password" it states "fitbit.com is under construction". I've tried updating the app, uninstalling it and re-installing it. Nothing is working and I need my app!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Coley8, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience with your Fitbit app, nice way to go!

I had a similar situation a few days ago, but I reset the network connection on my phone itself and it allowed the app to let me log in and also stopped my sync problem while on Wi-Fi. Can you give this a go?

I've moved your post to the Android App as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Coley8, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience with your Fitbit app, nice way to go!

I had a similar situation a few days ago, but I reset the network connection on my phone itself and it allowed the app to let me log in and also stopped my sync problem while on Wi-Fi. Can you give this a go?

I've moved your post to the Android App as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Once I went on WI-FI,  I was able to get back on.Thanks!