Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Pace section of GPS tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, I'd really like for the "pace" screen of the GPS results of an activity to be fixed. I've scanned through multiple other threads and it appears this is a universal issue. The low pace is not accurate. For myself I've noticed the high pace and avg pace are accurate but the low pace never is. The map colouration does nothing to help either.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@fastdragon I don't think it's known what low pace even is. I don't know and don't know any other platform showing such metric. On the map you can see two colours. Again it's never explained by Fitbit but my guess is that blue is slower than average pace and green is faster than average pace. The number under "low pace" is probably the lowest pace detected during rub (which makes absolutely no sense as if you stop that will be the lowest pace). Usually, other platforms provide avg. pace, max pace, avg. GAP, avg. moving pace but nobody provides "lowest pace" because it's just stupid. My advice is to ignore it. There is nothing to be fixed other way but by removing the "longest" pace (what does it even mean???).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried to post a screenshot but bizarrely it won't allow it. App V3.75 updated yesterday. Android 13 Pixel 6.

"High pace - 19' 59" best"
"Average pace - 17' 59" "

Um... the average pace kinda HAS TO BE SLOWER than the best pace... no idea what the app's doing here but when I looked at the watch I saw several occasions where the snapshot pace was less than 16 minutes - so I believe the average but don't believe the best.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@StoneLaughter @fastdragon @t.parker  Thank you for your reports. I merged StoneLaughter 's post here so that you all receive the information at the same time. 

Our team has been informed and are looking into this.  Should I receive further infos I'll be more than glad to let you all know over here. 

I appreciate your patience. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer